Today I am going to share great ubtan recipes for brides. One recipe is for full body and other one is for face. Massaging bride’s skin with these ubtans will result in more glowing and lovely skin overtime. Brides are suggested to massage their full body with this ubtan early in morning before taking shower and apply facial ubtan before going to bed in night.
Bridal Full Body Ubtan Recipe:
- 4 Teaspoon Chickpea Flour
- 2 Tablespoon Almond Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Turmeric
- 1 Tablespoon Fenugreek Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Wheat Germ Oil
- ¼ Tablespoon Rose oil
Mix all stated ingredients. All brides are suggested to use this ubtan for forty days daily before wedding day. Use this mixture to massage your body. Take a warm shower to remove this ubtan.
Ubtan Recipe for Bridal Face Massage:
- 1 Tablespoon Almond Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Cashew Paste
- 1 ½ Tablespoon Pistachio Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Malaee (It is better to use cream skimmed off from boiled milk)
- 1 Tablespoon Germ Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Rose Water
- ¼ Cup Red Lentil Paste
- Chickpea Flour to thicken the paste
Take Nuts and grind them in blender till they are pulverized then add all stated ingredients. Use this ubtan as a general facial massage. Let it stay and dry on your face then wash it off. Use a clean towel to pat your face dry. See incredible results over time.