Selection of jewelry for brides is a very exciting activity while preparing for a wedding day but it needs much care and planning. Selected jewelry should be in best combination to wedding dress and other arrangements. Here is a collection of bridal jewelry sets that will give you an idea to select best trendy jewelry set for your wedding day.
The correct selection of make up and cloth according to occasion is an art and if you fail to do so then you will look awkward during function like light makeup in day functions and heavy makeup in night functions. If you are getting ready for a night out party then you need to take just few steps in picking out appropriate outfit, hair style and an evening makeup. You can get a perfect night out look by focusing on different areas of face.
A fresh glowing face is perfect for night parties. The heavy powder and foundation looks great for the day but usually look too heavy for evening functions. You can adopt a dewy look by applying light concealer where needed and then sweep your face with light translucent powder. Now you should give a touch of blush on the apples of cheeks. You can apply light sparkle on your skin to bring life into skin. Before applying any makeup on skin clean out all previous makeup and wash your oily skin with face wash.
You can give a dramatic look to your eyes through different ways. You should use shimmery white eye shadow for inner corners of eyes. If you use darker eye shadows than it creates a dramatic look, you can use liquid black or color eyeliners for unique look. To get a glamorous look you should use false eye lashes and eye lenses.
Lips are the focal point for night out makeup and there are a lot of options for lips. You should apply lipstick with lip brush for neat and clean application. You can apply bold colors or mix different colors with the help of brush. A lip stain is a second option to create a rich hue on lips without thickness of conventional lipstick. You can use lip gloss either apply on lipstick or applied alone for sheer and shiny look.
Colored shiny lips with neutral lip liner, Smokey dramatic eyes and glowing skin gives you awesome and unique look on party.
Today I am going to share some useful techniques for your body:
- Oil like almond oil which is rich in Vitamin E is a best element that should be used for removing makeup as it will never leave any trace of makeup as well as nourishes the skin.
- You should massage your body with oils before taking bath to relive body stress and pain. It will ensure healthy functioning of your body.
- It will be best to use lemon patches to lighten the dark patches but remember it not to use lemon for dry skin.
- Preparing Ubtan at home is very easy and it is best to use homemade ubtan for your body care to get fresher skin. You can use Bridal Ubtan Recipe for your routine use.
- Use body masks of turmeric powder, sandalwood and chickpea flour.
- Neem Leaf powder can also be used in body masks for freshness.
Hair become dry and fizzy when their moisture level decreases from normal moisture level that is 10%. Dry hair spoil other fresh look therefore you need to take some special steps to moisturize your hair properly. Here are some useful and easy to follow tips that will result much better than medical treatments. These tips are proved many times with same positive results. You also follow these tips if you are facing problem of dry and fizzy hair or tell your family members or friends:
- First and foremost important remedy to cure your dry hair is to avoid frequent use of hair tools that are hair straighter, blow dryer, hair curler or others like this. These tools will damage your hair further more instead of stylish look.
- Always use a low pH shampoo and if you have naturally black hair then don’t apply hair colors. They will also dry your hair.
- Apply some oil on your hair with routine. Best oil for your hair include coconut oil and olive oil but in winter season.
- Avoid washing your hair excessively and don’t use shampoo having harsh chemicals.
- To add shine to your hair, try some vinegar to hair. Take apple-cider vinegar and dilute it with water. Take this vinegar and water in ratio of 1:7 and apply this on your hair after shampooing.
- You can also use mayonnaise or yogurt as many hair experts have recommended these as best good conditioners. Put mayonnaise on your hair and leave for 5 minutes then shampoo your hair thoroughly.
- Avoid going in direct sunlight for long time as sunlight will harm your hair as well as skin. Use hat while going outside in summer.
- If you have sensitive hair or have smell allergic problem then apply baby oil on your hair for moisturizing.
- Wash your hair once in three to four days.
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthy diet for healthy hair.
Nice smile and pinkish lips add to your beauty. Smile with crackled and chapped lips looks odd. Smiling with chapped lips is also painful for the people. Here are some useful tips for the people to get naturally pink lips to look more gorgeous. In fact all people must take care of their lips. Follow the tips given below to take care of your lips:
- Use branded lipsticks and remove the lipstick before going to sleep.
- Take some turmeric powder and add in the milk cream. Do 5 minute massage of this mixture on your lips for proper care.
- Make it your routine to rinse your lips with cold rose water to get softer and fresher lips.
- Apply lip balm or Vaseline on your lips on regular basis for soft lips.
- Very easy remedy to take care of your lips is to apply some milk cream on your lips before sleeping. Leave this cream on your lips for whole night and get up with softer and shinning lips.
- Massage your lips with glycerin.
- Take lemon ridges and scrub your lips. It will remove all darkness of your lips and your lip’s skin will become fresh.
- Massage your lips with beet slice for natural pink lips.
The classical Smokey eye looks attractive and charming. It provide you a perfect look for a night out party or day at office, the sharpness of Smokey eye makeup is up to you. You can give a perfect Smokey look to your eyes by following some simple tips.
Things You Need
- Prepare eyelid with shadow base or primer. Keep your eyelid oil-free because the eye shadow start melting into eyelid crease as the day goes on. Therefore start with primer because this will prevent shadow from fading.
- If you want typical black, brown and gray Smokey eye makeup then apply liner in one of those colors from first inner eye lash to outer corner on the top and bottom, draw thick line in the middle of eye. If you want for a jewel-toned eye then you can use purple, blue or deep green liner. Gel or creamy eyeliner pencil provide you a perfect look.
- Blend different colors in bottom lashes to give it a full smudge effect. You should coat eye shadow brush with deep accent shadow color and brush into crease of eye. Apply eye shadow in V-shape toward outer corner of eye then down to create a Smokey effect.
- You can combine a lighter base with darker tone. Stroke a light shimmery shadow over lids of your brow bone.
- You can use darker or blended eye shadows according to your choice. Blend brush into eye shadow color and use it on your lash line, blend it up until eye liner disappears. Only blend colors into lash but avoid from deep colors into crease.
- Finish your eye makeup with several coats of mascara. You should use good quality mascara. If you are applying dark make up then put focus on either eyes or lips not on both.
Having smooth and glowing skin is everyone’s dream specially women are keenly interested in the beauty of their skin. Glowing skin adds the beauty of face and makes the women prominent among others. During winter skin become dry and hard and there is need to take special care of skin in summer season. Here are some natural tips for your convenience that will make your skin glowing and smooth and you will feel the difference.
Have a look on these natural care tips:
- Rubbing a piece of papaya on face and neck can give better results regarding smooth and glowing skin.
- Make a paste of mashed banana and milk and apply on face for 20 minutes. Then wash the face with cold water. Your skin will glow.
- Honey is the best for all types of skins and you can apply honey on face and neck for some minutes and then wash. You will see that your skin is much smooth and glowing than before.
- Mixture of honey and egg white is also very useful for making skin glow and smooth.
- Paste of fresh fenugreek leaves give better results for skin problems as pimples, early appearance of wrinkles, blackheads and dryness of face skin.
- Mix lemon juice, honey and vegetable oil together and apply on face for 10 minutes and see the results.
- Cucumber is much better for having soft, smooth and glowing skin. Mix them in milk and use as cleaners.
- Apply Vaseline on your body after shower and again take shower after 1 hour. Practice it twice in a month. It will smooth your body skin.
- Boil cabbage in water and use that water for washing your face. It is much better for smooth and glowing skin.
10. Apply a mixture of honey and milk on your face as it will clean your skin and you will find soft, smooth and glowing skin.
The tips mentioned above are much better for smooth and glowing skin. If you apply it you will definitely add your beauty and quality of skin as well.