Many people have tough routines as they have to work in front computers for long hours, or work for late nights and irregular hours, work in sunlight etc. Eyes of such people get tired on the day end and during working. As a result of continuous tiresome, eyes of such busy people become yellow and look stressed. Here are some useful tips to sooth your tired eyes:
- Drink plenty of water, at least 10-12 glasses in a day.
- Take proper sleep time.
- Give some rest to your eyes after one hour for 5-10 minutes and then start working again.
- Have a short walk outside to refresh your mind and eyes. Use to sit 30 inches away from your computer and use LCD monitor.
- Splash your eyes with cold water to give freshness to your eyes.
- Take two slices of cold cucumber and place these slices on your eyes to refresh your eyes.
- Sometimes your eyes become swollen due to even workload. Place used teabags soaked in cold water on your eyes for half an hour.
- Pour 5 drops of rose water in your eyes on daily basis. It will irritate your eyes in the beginning use of it but later on it will clean your eyes with no irritation. People with easy work routines should also make it their routine to put rose water in their eyes.
- If you have pure honey, then put some honey in your eyes to clean them and get a refreshing touch.