Over productive sebaceous glands cause oily skin. Oily skin has also some advantages that people with oily skin don’t get wrinkles and lines on their skin. However oily skin creates other problems too like application of cosmetic etc. Following care steps can minimize bad affects of oily skin:
- People with oily skin should clean their skin two to three times a day with cold water and soap.
- Avoid using skin cleansers that tend to over dry skin.
- Make a puree of tomatoes and apply on your skin.
- Take some pure honey and mix it with one egg white and one teaspoon of lemon juice and apply the mixture on your skin.
- Make a pulp of raw papaya and apply it on the face.
- Splash your face with cold water frequently in a day.
- Drink plenty of water to cure your oily skin.
- You can also do ice massage on your skin for fresh look.
- Using cucumber mask for oily skin is also very good.