Long and thick eye lashes add to the beauty of eyes. Like all other hair of body parts eye lashes also go in continuous growth cycle. They grow to a specific length. If you pluck out any hair from your eye lashes, it will grow back. Hair in eye lashes take four to eight weeks for full growth. People with think eye lashes can also try to get thick and long lashes by taking some care of their eyes and lashes.
Here are some useful tips to stimulate growth of eye lashes:
- First of all make it clear and avoid following false tips of unskilled people that will guide you to cut the tips of your lashes to stimulate lashes growth. It is certainly not going to happen by doing so. If you really want to get long lashes, follow the remedies shared below.
- Use of olive oil, castor oil, almonds oil and Vaseline will give the desired results. To stimulate lashes growth you need to apply any of these oils on regular basis before sleeping with mascara brush.
- Gently do massage of these oils on the upper lid of eye in a way to cover the whole lid covered with oil.
- While applying these oils, prevent them from going into your eyes. They will irritate your eyes.
- Take special care of your lashes and remove mascara and eye cosmetics before sleeping and avoid using mascara on daily basis.
- Wear glasses while going outside to save your eyes from dirt and dust.
- Do all lashes care remedies only before sleeping during night.