Having a baby is a wonderful experience for any women but many women complain over weight after pregnancy and seem worried to obtain their pre-pregnancy shape and weight. Here are useful tips to lose weigh after baby and get same shape as before pregnancy. It needs to be very patient. If you are also a new mom, follow the tips shared below and be easy:
- Keep in mind that you should not diet for the first three months after delivery and wait for returning your energy. After you regain your energy, start trying to reduce your weight.
- Don’t think of celebrity moms who reduce weight instantly after baby. These moms are surrounded by different physicians, nurses and fitness experts. Don’t take them as good example for you to set your weight reducing goals.
- Exercising very after pregnancy can harm your health therefore weight for six months after delivery and then start exercising. Gentle exercise after baby can be good but don’t start vigorous.
- Breast feeding is necessary to lose weight after delivery as well as it is the basic need of your child to grow well.
- You can start weight reducing exercises after 2-3 months after delivery but don’t leave eating nutritious diet.
- Drink plenty of water during the day as it will prevent your body from dehydration.
- Seek advice from your doctor before doing any diet change or exercising.
- Some women overeat with an excuse of breast feeding. You need to control you from taking over diet because breast feeding can make you reduce weight but over eating will make you weight again.
- Take proper sleep time of eight hours to shed pregnancy weight.