Many of you will be embarrassed to raise your arms with dark armpits. Many of you may also hesitate to wear sleeveless tops. Why is it so? There are many causes of dark underarms that causes beautiful faced people feel embarrassed. You must know the roots of the problems before you opt for solving it. These causes can include hair growth and hyper pigmentation etc. Here are useful tips for prevention of dark underarms.
- First of all give up shaving method for hair removal as it is first cause to produce shadowy effect.
- Avoid wearing tight cloths. You can wear tight dresses but not in routine.
- Try to reduce your weight as over weight is also one of the caused of dark effects.
- Baking soda or anti-fugal powder gives best results to reduce darkness in underarms.
- Hair growth in underarms in natural therefore darkness in underarms is inevitable.
- Try waxing for hair removal from underarms to prevent darkening. With shaving you just cut hair appearing on surface of your skin but not from the roots but wax does the best job and pulls out hair from roots with long lasting effects.
- Waxing not only reduces darkness but it also lessens thickness of hair in underarms.
- Make a paste of 1 tbsp curd, 1 tbsp gram flour, 1 tbsp milk and a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply the mixture of these ingredients on underarms. Wait it to dry and wash with cold water. After it make a paste of rose water and sandalwood and apply it on your underarms.
- Take lemon slices and scrub it on your underarms to lighten your dark underarms.
- Potatoes are best remedy for dark underarms. Take slices of potato and rub the slices on your underarms.
- Scrub coconut oil in your underarms to reduce darkness.
Follow any of the above mentioned tips on regular basis to reduce and prevent dark underarms.