Having acnes is a tremendously embarrassing and burdensome problem. Acnes affect almost everyone at some time of their age. Usually adults from 12 to 24 face acne problem. Pimples are caused by hormonal changes, improper diet and skin care and need proper care to prevent acnes. Here is a useful collection of tips for people of all ages to care for their skin:
- Don’t pop, squeeze or mess your skin. It makes your acne problems severe and can cause scratch.
- Always use clean face towel and wash your pillow cover at least once a week.
- Keep your hair away from your skin while sleeping.
- Remove makeup before going to bed. It can cause skin breakouts.
- Eat food rich in zinc and drink plenty of water.
- Consult your beautician for having facial that will suit your skin and shrink pimples.
- Apply fresh mint juice over the face to cure pimples
- Apply juice or raw papaya to reduce pimples and swelling on pimples.
- Apply mixture of lime juice and rose water on the skin affected with acnes.
- Apply pulps of ripe tomatoes on pimples and keep them on your skin for one hour and rinse off.
- Re-plan your diet schedule. Add fruits and fresh vegetables in diet and take vitamins, chromium and zinc supplements in your diet.
- Honey has best cleaning properties. Give steam to your skin to open pores and apply honey on your face. Wash it with warm water after few minutes. After few minutes when your skin becomes normal, splash your face with cold water to close pores of your skin.
Follow above mentioned tips for proper care of your skin.