- Cleanse your skin as it is the foundation of a healthy skin care routine whether you have oily or dry skin or combination of both. Make it sure to clean your skin without stripping it of naturally occurring oils that are very important for looking younger.
- Wash your skin to remove makeup or other cosmetic and dust with a cleanser for your skin type. Take dime size of cleanser and rinse your skin with lukewarm water. Simply splash your face with lukewarm water every morning. Make it sure to never use hot or cold water to wash your face.
- Exfoliation is an important step to keep ones skin looking younger. Exfoliation keeps dead skin cells to a minimum. It is advised to exfoliate two to three times a week for best results.
- Moisturizers help to keep your skin hydrated and keep your skin softer. Make it habit to moisturize your skin after every cleansing either in the morning or before going to bed at night. Use oil free moisturizers to control oil.
- Use clean sponge to apply makeup.
- Give facial treatment to your skin once a week at your home.
- Cure your puffy eyes by placing tomato slices on your eyes for 15-20 minutes.
- Take shower only once a day to minimize depletion of moisture of your skin.
- Use of Sunscreen is necessary to keep your skin look fresh and younger and to prevent sunburns. Apply it to the areas that are directly exposed to sun.
- Go to bed to sleep at same time and make it habit to leave your bed at the same time.
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthy. Avoid using cosmetics as a routine.
Daily Skin Care Tips