Eyes are most important, sensitive and beautiful part of one’s face. Some people are blessed with fresh eyes with long lashes and awesome color of eyeball but some people try to look beautiful by using lenses and false lashes and different eye cosmetics. Eyes need much care and attention than all other parts of body. All people having or not having beautiful eyes must spend some time in tacking care of their eyes. Follow tips given below on regular basis:
- Take proper sleep time and eat healthy food. Never forget to drink one cup of milk before going to bed.
- After getting from bed, rinse cool and fresh water on your face and in your eyes. Drink plenty of water to look fresher. Wash your eyes with cold water 3-4 times a day.
- Put some drops of rose water in your eyes before going to bed. It will help you to remove all dirt and germs from your eyes and you will get up with fresher eyes in morning.
- If you have pure honey then put some honey with thin stick in your eyes like kajol and leave honey in your eyes for 10 minutes. It will clean your eyes.
- If you are living with tough work routine and have to work in polluted areas or with computer screens then take a used tea bag and put it on your eyes for half an hour. It will reduce swelling of your eyes and heat.
- Potato is very important for healthy eyes. Cut potato in round slices and put these potatoes on your eyes for 15-20 minutes.
- Cucumber also plays very important role in eye care activities. Cut cucumber in slices and put them on your eyes and get relaxed for some time. You will feel better after removing them.
- Eat green vegetables and fresh fruits. Drink carrot juice and orange juice in summer season and do a lot for your eyes.
- Change liquid of your lenses and go for proper treatment if you have an infection in your eyes. Apply lenses after much care. Put lenses in cold place and don’t let your lenses dry. If they cause irritation in your eyes, put off them and get a checkup from your doctor.