People having dry or brittle hair usually have to face problem of split hair. People try different shampoo or conditioners to cure these split hair ends but get no positive results. Some people also go for hair cut to get rid of these split ends. Here I want to share some tips that will help you all to cure your split hair ends:
- Don’t brush your hair when they are wet and minimize brushing your hair.
- Over washing is a cause of split hair therefore you should give considerable gap between two consecutive hair washes.
- Most effective remedy for split hair is to get your hair trimmed. For trimming you don’t need to go to a salon. Gently twist your hair downward and trim the split ends as they will stick out automatically. After trimming split hair ends, cut hair up to one inch for better growth.
- Don’t use blow dryer, curler or straighter in routine as these gadgets cause dry and split ends.
- Always wash your hair from roots to ends mean in natural direction and let them dry naturally.
- Use shampoo having moisturizing cream. It will prevent dry and split hair.
- Take one table spoon of Castor Oil and same quantity of honey. Mix them together and apply on hair ends and wash thoroughly after one hour.
- Make a mixture of olive oil, castor oil, mustard oil and almond oil. Take equal quantities of all ingredients and apply on full length of hair and do soft massage on hair scalps. Cover your head with a hot towel for half an hour and wash after one day.
- Tie your hair when they are dry as untied hair also cause split ends. Apply some oil or conditioner and tie them to prevent split ends.
Hope this tips will be of greater value to cure your split hair ends. These tips are tried many times with positive results all the time.