Having oily/greasy hair is a very common problem. Mostly people apply more and more shampoo to get rid of oily hair but it is very harmful for hair. Here are some special tips for people suffering from this problem. These tips will surely help them all to make their greasy hair normal or reduce the oil.
- You can use baby shampoo or a mild shampoo to cure oily hair.
- Wash oily/greasy hair on daily basis but avoid using high pH shampoo.
- Dilute your shampoo before applying by mixing some water into it.
- Always wash your hair with cool water. You can also rinse you hair with lukewarm water.
- If your hair are very oily then don’t use any conditioner.
- Avoid using shiny hair products or gels etc.
- If you have extremely greasy hair, vinegar rinse will be better for you. Take one part vinegar and 4 parts water, mix and rinse on your hair to cure greasy hair.
- Don’t brush your hair too much as extra brushing will cause more oil.
- You can also use lemon juice diluted with water as vinegar rinse for extremely greasy/oily hair.
- Make a mixture of tea water, lemon juice and henna and apply this mixture on you hair. Leave it for two hours and rinse it off.
Main cosmetic problem affects eyes that are puffy or baggy eyes. Both terms are used interchangeably but they are different because puffy eyes are easily curable than eye bags. Baggy eyes can only be treated with surgical treatments. This discussion will focus on causes of puffy eyes. There are several causes of puffy eyes and some of these causes are environmental but not all. Puffy eyes or watery eyes are basically symptoms of common eye allergic problems. Some research study links puffy eyes to genetic or heredity factors. Here is a list of causes that are stated to be causes of puffy eyes.
You should view this list and avoid factors that cause puffiness in eyes:
- Lack of sleep
- Excessive crying and shedding tears
- Much intake of sodium and salt
- Physical stress
- Emotional stress
- Building of toxins and wastes in body
- Post operation or surgical recovery
- Heredity predisposition
- Reactions of dermatitis
- Over consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Irritating contact lenses
- Body fluid fluctuations due to hormonal changes
- Changes in weather or temperature
- Sinus problems
- Water retention
- Complications from medications
- Sleeping with head elevated slightly
Everyone should know general causes of puffiness in eyes.
Shape of your eyebrows adds to the beauty of your eyes. Different shapes of eyebrows include arched, squinted, curved and many more. People get their eyebrows shaped according to shape of their face and naturally grown hair on eyebrows. Shape of eyebrows is very important as well as neatly-tweezed also says a lot about personality of a women. Here are some special tips for you to pluck your eyebrows according to your face.
- First of all you need to decide shape of your eyebrows that you want on your face. If you are going to pluck for the first time then use a pencil to mark the desired shape and start plucking according to that shape.
- Before you start plucking, you need some accessories to keep with you that are mirror, thread, tweezers and talcum powder. Selection of place is also important. Select the place where you can see all tiny hair clearly. The tweezers which you select must have strong grip on hair so that it may pluck hair from roots. Take small mirror with you to see what shape you have given to your eyebrows. One small mirror and one wall mirror is necessary to have close and far view of your eyebrow.
- Wash your face with little warm water. It will soften your hair. Dry your face and dust your eyebrows with some talcum powder. Mark the desired brow line and start plucking.
- I f you are plucking eyebrows of someone else then start plucking from mid of brows with thread but if you are doing your own plucking then start from ears side to center of eyes. Thread the forehead first of all and set the shape of eyebrows from upper side.
- Keep the shape of both eyebrows same and don’t try to change the original shape. After getting plucked from a salon, use tweezers to pluck hair and prevent unwanted grow.
- Stop the process several times and see in the mirror to make it sure that you are going right.
- Pluck one hair at a time. After plucking both the eyebrows, take brow brush and comb your eyebrows and trim extra lengthy hair as much as you see, are suitable for rest of shape.
- Best brow shape is having a slight arch not very straight and not too much curvy. Little arch looks cool on all facial shapes.
- Pluck the hair in the direction they grow and don’t pluck too many hair at a time.
- While plucking eyebrows of others, catch the skin tightly.
People who are blessed with normal skin by God have no surety that their skin will remain as fresh and tight as it is now. No doubt they look beautiful with ordinary care but ordinary care is not enough to look fresh even at the age of 50. Therefore I want to share some special tips for people having normal skin. These tips are proved many times with no harmful effects on skin. In fact these tips will enhance one’s beauty. For long lasting fresh look read and follow the tips given below:
- Drink plenty of water in a day. It will keep your skin fresh and tight. It is considered as best treatment for oily and dry skin. Drink 10-12 glasses of water.
- Change your diet schedule and add healthy food in it. Eat food rich in vitamins, proteins and iron.
- Use branded cosmetics. Before applying cosmetics do cleansing of your skin using cleansing milk or fresh milk cream and remove makeup with much care.
- Don’t let the cosmetic stay on your skin for nights and remove makeup before you go to sleep.
- Use egg yolk mask or some other home made skin masks to feed your skin.
- Pat your face skin very softly after washing or any skin treatment.
- Do ice massage on your skin after plucking your eye brows, upper lips or forehead.
- Make very soft upward and circular movements of fingers for any massage.
- Prefer to wash off your face with basin other than face washes that contain chemicals in them.
- Make it your routine to wash your face with cool water before going to bed and after awaking. Morning walk is also very good to keep your skin fresh. Drink one glass of water early in the morning before you eat something.
Many people use contact lens when they are bored with spectacles. You can give any shade to your eyes using contact lens. You can use contact lens to relax your eyes from spectacles but don’t make it your routine as they will shield your eyes and stop oxygen from entering in your eyes. Here are some useful tips for you to wear contact lens properly:
• First of all you are advised to follow the set of instructions that you will get with lenses.
• You should cut your nails when you use contact lenses.
• Wash the lenses with saline solution provided with them before you wear them. Rinse them properly with soft hands.
• You need to be very careful in applying lens to avoid mixing. Carefully apply right lens first and then left lens in the left eye.
• Use clean cloth to dry your hands and eyes.
• Never rub lenses with your hands.
• Always wash your hands before dealing with the lens to prevent your eyes damaging from any dirt.
• Many times it happens that lens is displaced in your eye. In such case you should move your eye in the opposite direction from lens.
• Keep the lens storage place neat and dry.
• Avoid the mix up of lenses and don’t use low quality lenses.
• Don’t use tap water for storage of lenses.
• In case of any irritation when you apply lens, you should contact your doctor.
• People below 18 should not wear lenses.
• Avoid apply cosmetic inside the eye when you are wearing lens.
Follow this procedure to apply lens:
• Rinse lens on palm of your hand and then put the lens on the top of your index finger.
• Keep your finger dry with which you apply lens.
• With other hand pull up your upper eye lid and down the down eye lid.
• Position the lens in your eye looking upward or forward.
• Gently close your eye after placing the lens and roll your eyes in circle.
• Make it sure that the lens has reached it right place by looking into the mirror.
Follow the above mentioned instructions to prevent any problem in eyes.
Long and thick eye lashes add to the beauty of eyes. Like all other hair of body parts eye lashes also go in continuous growth cycle. They grow to a specific length. If you pluck out any hair from your eye lashes, it will grow back. Hair in eye lashes take four to eight weeks for full growth. People with think eye lashes can also try to get thick and long lashes by taking some care of their eyes and lashes.
Here are some useful tips to stimulate growth of eye lashes:
- First of all make it clear and avoid following false tips of unskilled people that will guide you to cut the tips of your lashes to stimulate lashes growth. It is certainly not going to happen by doing so. If you really want to get long lashes, follow the remedies shared below.
- Use of olive oil, castor oil, almonds oil and Vaseline will give the desired results. To stimulate lashes growth you need to apply any of these oils on regular basis before sleeping with mascara brush.
- Gently do massage of these oils on the upper lid of eye in a way to cover the whole lid covered with oil.
- While applying these oils, prevent them from going into your eyes. They will irritate your eyes.
- Take special care of your lashes and remove mascara and eye cosmetics before sleeping and avoid using mascara on daily basis.
- Wear glasses while going outside to save your eyes from dirt and dust.
- Do all lashes care remedies only before sleeping during night.