The classical Smokey eye looks attractive and charming. It provide you a perfect look for a night out party or day at office, the sharpness of Smokey eye makeup is up to you. You can give a perfect Smokey look to your eyes by following some simple tips.
Things You Need
- Eye primer
- 2 Eye shadows (One light and one darker)
- Makeup brushes
- Prepare eyelid with shadow base or primer. Keep your eyelid oil-free because the eye shadow start melting into eyelid crease as the day goes on. Therefore start with primer because this will prevent shadow from fading.
- If you want typical black, brown and gray Smokey eye makeup then apply liner in one of those colors from first inner eye lash to outer corner on the top and bottom, draw thick line in the middle of eye. If you want for a jewel-toned eye then you can use purple, blue or deep green liner. Gel or creamy eyeliner pencil provide you a perfect look.
- Blend different colors in bottom lashes to give it a full smudge effect. You should coat eye shadow brush with deep accent shadow color and brush into crease of eye. Apply eye shadow in V-shape toward outer corner of eye then down to create a Smokey effect.
- You can combine a lighter base with darker tone. Stroke a light shimmery shadow over lids of your brow bone.
- You can use darker or blended eye shadows according to your choice. Blend brush into eye shadow color and use it on your lash line, blend it up until eye liner disappears. Only blend colors into lash but avoid from deep colors into crease.
- Finish your eye makeup with several coats of mascara. You should use good quality mascara. If you are applying dark make up then put focus on either eyes or lips not on both.
Having smooth and glowing skin is everyone’s dream specially women are keenly interested in the beauty of their skin. Glowing skin adds the beauty of face and makes the women prominent among others. During winter skin become dry and hard and there is need to take special care of skin in summer season. Here are some natural tips for your convenience that will make your skin glowing and smooth and you will feel the difference.
Have a look on these natural care tips:
- Rubbing a piece of papaya on face and neck can give better results regarding smooth and glowing skin.
- Make a paste of mashed banana and milk and apply on face for 20 minutes. Then wash the face with cold water. Your skin will glow.
- Honey is the best for all types of skins and you can apply honey on face and neck for some minutes and then wash. You will see that your skin is much smooth and glowing than before.
- Mixture of honey and egg white is also very useful for making skin glow and smooth.
- Paste of fresh fenugreek leaves give better results for skin problems as pimples, early appearance of wrinkles, blackheads and dryness of face skin.
- Mix lemon juice, honey and vegetable oil together and apply on face for 10 minutes and see the results.
- Cucumber is much better for having soft, smooth and glowing skin. Mix them in milk and use as cleaners.
- Apply Vaseline on your body after shower and again take shower after 1 hour. Practice it twice in a month. It will smooth your body skin.
- Boil cabbage in water and use that water for washing your face. It is much better for smooth and glowing skin.
10. Apply a mixture of honey and milk on your face as it will clean your skin and you will find soft, smooth and glowing skin.
The tips mentioned above are much better for smooth and glowing skin. If you apply it you will definitely add your beauty and quality of skin as well.
Lot of people are not aware of power of Aloe Vera however people have been making use of this plant not only for skin problems but this plant is also used in medical industry. Here is information about some uses of Aloe Vera for skin problems:
- Aloe Vera has amazing hydrating properties. That is why use of Aloe Vera is very favorable in winter season as skin gets extremely dry in winter season that can lead to many problems such as flaking skin and cracks. You can keep your skin supple to hold moisture by using Aloe Vera plant. You can directly apply its gel on your skin.
- You can also combine the pulp of Aloe Vera with other natural ingredients for more results. It is a best remedy for skin with problems like minor scratches and burns.
- You can use this plant for facial care and different skin problems. It is best for skin problem as psoriasis. It gives soothing effect so you can use Aloe Vera gel on your skin where you feel itch and mildly inflamed.
- Make sure to break off fresh Aloe Vera. Never apply it on the skin where you have open wound.
Premature aging begins with some signs and nose to mouth lines or nasal labial are at top in these signs. Usually these signs appear in age of 30s to 40s. It happens because skin loses its elasticity and collagen and skin falls that result in these lines. These expressions are lifetime and get deeper with age.
Cheekbones have their plump appearance because of malar pad of fat. This slacks and sags with growing age. Here I am going to share some procedures that will help you to correct these nasal labial folds.
Surgical correction of nose to mouth lines or folds is usually the result of a facelift. In this procedure, sagged skin along with the malar fad pad are pulled in upward direction and placed over the cheekbones to get the look of more youthful plumper face.
There are several options to correct the nose to mouth lines by non-surgical procedures. You can use some soft tissue fillers such as Restalyn and others. You can achieve plumper appearance. These soft tissues fillers are injected at the area to be corrected for instance nasal labial case. It lifts the sagging skin and pulls the nasal labial upward.
Some other non-invasive procedures include are laser or light therapies. They work to make the skin tight. Its results are like a facelift without the downtime. Threads or sutures are injected in the part of skin to be treated. No matter what procedure you decide, make sure to do some extensive search to pick the best one for you. You need to consider budget, time constrains and other factors.
Having acnes is a tremendously embarrassing and burdensome problem. Acnes affect almost everyone at some time of their age. Usually adults from 12 to 24 face acne problem. Pimples are caused by hormonal changes, improper diet and skin care and need proper care to prevent acnes. Here is a useful collection of tips for people of all ages to care for their skin:
- Don’t pop, squeeze or mess your skin. It makes your acne problems severe and can cause scratch.
- Always use clean face towel and wash your pillow cover at least once a week.
- Keep your hair away from your skin while sleeping.
- Remove makeup before going to bed. It can cause skin breakouts.
- Eat food rich in zinc and drink plenty of water.
- Consult your beautician for having facial that will suit your skin and shrink pimples.
- Apply fresh mint juice over the face to cure pimples
- Apply juice or raw papaya to reduce pimples and swelling on pimples.
- Apply mixture of lime juice and rose water on the skin affected with acnes.
- Apply pulps of ripe tomatoes on pimples and keep them on your skin for one hour and rinse off.
- Re-plan your diet schedule. Add fruits and fresh vegetables in diet and take vitamins, chromium and zinc supplements in your diet.
- Honey has best cleaning properties. Give steam to your skin to open pores and apply honey on your face. Wash it with warm water after few minutes. After few minutes when your skin becomes normal, splash your face with cold water to close pores of your skin.
Follow above mentioned tips for proper care of your skin.
Sunburn is a very painful problem of summer season. People having fair skin are higher prone to get sunburn more than darker skinned people. Here are some useful and easy home remedies for treatment of sunburn.
You can have different types of burns for instance one type of sunburn is that your skin gets red and you feel pain. Next degree of sunburn is that you have water bubbles with red skin and pain. Next sewer degree of sunburn is that you have patches of white skin. It is the most dangerous problem of skin. If you are having this level of sunburn you should consult your physician immediately.
First two levels of sunburns can be treated using the home remedies shared below:
- You can treat sunburn by placing cool compresses to the damaged skin. Avoid placing oil based products on burns. Oil based products on burns cause infections.
- Take cool shower but avoid taking cold shower. Add some vinegar to water before taking shower. It will give you relief from sunburns.
- Take roots section off the plant “Touch Me Not” and chop them into the blender. It will take out the itch.
- Calamine lotion is also very useful to get relief from itch.
- Potatoes are also very useful in getting relief from sunburn. Take potatoes and wash them. Cut them into small pieces and blend them. Juice of potatoes will take out all stings and itch from the damaged skin and give you relief.
- Oatmeal pack is also very common and considered as best home remedy for treatment of sunburns. Let the cooked oatmeal become cool and apply the cold oatmeal on the sunburn and again take a shower to remove it.
- Use Aloe Vera to add moisture to the burns.
Follow the above mentioned tips and get relief from sunburns.