Hair become dry and fizzy when their moisture level decreases from normal moisture level that is 10%. Dry hair spoil other fresh look therefore you need to take some special steps to moisturize your hair properly. Here are some useful and easy to follow tips that will result much better than medical treatments. These tips are proved many times with same positive results. You also follow these tips if you are facing problem of dry and fizzy hair or tell your family members or friends:
- First and foremost important remedy to cure your dry hair is to avoid frequent use of hair tools that are hair straighter, blow dryer, hair curler or others like this. These tools will damage your hair further more instead of stylish look.
- Always use a low pH shampoo and if you have naturally black hair then don’t apply hair colors. They will also dry your hair.
- Apply some oil on your hair with routine. Best oil for your hair include coconut oil and olive oil but in winter season.
- Avoid washing your hair excessively and don’t use shampoo having harsh chemicals.
- To add shine to your hair, try some vinegar to hair. Take apple-cider vinegar and dilute it with water. Take this vinegar and water in ratio of 1:7 and apply this on your hair after shampooing.
- You can also use mayonnaise or yogurt as many hair experts have recommended these as best good conditioners. Put mayonnaise on your hair and leave for 5 minutes then shampoo your hair thoroughly.
- Avoid going in direct sunlight for long time as sunlight will harm your hair as well as skin. Use hat while going outside in summer.
- If you have sensitive hair or have smell allergic problem then apply baby oil on your hair for moisturizing.
- Wash your hair once in three to four days.
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthy diet for healthy hair.
Having oily/greasy hair is a very common problem. Mostly people apply more and more shampoo to get rid of oily hair but it is very harmful for hair. Here are some special tips for people suffering from this problem. These tips will surely help them all to make their greasy hair normal or reduce the oil.
- You can use baby shampoo or a mild shampoo to cure oily hair.
- Wash oily/greasy hair on daily basis but avoid using high pH shampoo.
- Dilute your shampoo before applying by mixing some water into it.
- Always wash your hair with cool water. You can also rinse you hair with lukewarm water.
- If your hair are very oily then don’t use any conditioner.
- Avoid using shiny hair products or gels etc.
- If you have extremely greasy hair, vinegar rinse will be better for you. Take one part vinegar and 4 parts water, mix and rinse on your hair to cure greasy hair.
- Don’t brush your hair too much as extra brushing will cause more oil.
- You can also use lemon juice diluted with water as vinegar rinse for extremely greasy/oily hair.
- Make a mixture of tea water, lemon juice and henna and apply this mixture on you hair. Leave it for two hours and rinse it off.
Hair care and their styling play a vital role in building your personality and this statement is most common among women. All women love to have beautiful hair and style them differently on each occasion. For their importance in making one’s look, hair need much care to be taken. You need to be very careful in shampooing your hair and conditioning them well. Styling and shampooing can harm your hair therefore you should be very conscious for your hair care. Here are useful tips to guide you to condition your hair and enhance their beauty:
- Shampoo your hair thoroughly and rinse them well make it sure that you have removed all traces of shampoo from your hair.
- Remove excess water from hair by squeezing them gently.
- Remove tangles from your hair using a wide toothed comb or your fingers.
- Take some conditioner on your palms and rub them together.
- Apply conditioner on your hair using your fingers gently. Move your fingers from forehead to hair ends.
- Let the conditioner stay on your hair for few minutes.
- Spread the conditioner well by moving your fingers gently in your hair.
- Rinse off the conditioner from your hair with warm water.
- Squeeze out excess water and wrap your hair in towel.
- If you have oily hair then apply conditioner only on hair ends.
- Use protein rich conditioner if you have damaged hair.
Take good care of your hair and avoid using chemicals on your hair as routine matter.
Having shiny hair is dream of every woman and all women opt for different hair care products. There is a wide variety of hair care products today that confuse women to select best one for hair care product. Many companies are advertising their products but some of these products are not organic based and have harsh chemicals that affect hair badly instead of enhancing hair beauty. All beauty conscious women don’t need to be confused among this variety of hair care products because here you will get best collection of tips to get shiny hair naturally.
All women are advised to use natural hair care products for everyday hair care. You should herbal shampoos and conditioners to feed your hair healthy. Chemical products are not good for hair’s health.
- You can use lemon juice to rinse your hair to make them shiny. You can also use apple cider vinegar in this regard.
- After rinsing your hair with lemon juice or vinegar, let them dry and don’t use towel in hair.
- Avoid using hair gadgets and don’t use hair dryer but let them dry naturally.
- Use herbal creams to make your hair condition better.
- Avoid washing your hair on frequent days. It will reduce quality of your hair.
- It is better to wash your hair three times a week.
- Getting your hair coiffed will be good for your hair.
- Have hair cut once a month to remove split hair ends.
- Don’t rely of chemical products that claim silky and shiny hair in one wash.
- Eat healthy diet because diet you eat is also beneficial for your hair.
- Do oiling in your hair scalps before hair wash.
If you are worried for your hair, you have damaged and dry hair then you are reading right post. Here you will get best suggestions to deal with damaged and dry hair.
- Avoid washing your hair on regular basis. Daily hair wash depletes natural hair oil and hair become dry.
- Shampoo your hair after one day.
- Minimize use of hair straighter and other hair gadgets on regular basis. Frequent use of hair gadgets make hair dry and cause stress on hair.
- You are advised to let your hair dry in natural way.
- You should use less acidic shampoo for health of your hair. Normal range of pH of a shampoo you use should range from 4.5 to 6.5.
- It is better to dilute shampoo with water before you use it. Always try that harsh detergents of your shampoo fail to damage your hair.
- Use shampoo with a conditioner.
- Keep your head covered when you are out in day.
- Use bathing cap while swimming.
- Eat healthy diet for health of your hair.
- Diet having too low proteins and fats cause hair damaging.
- Massage your hair with some oil for instance coconut oil, olive oil etc.
- Do the massage in scalps very gently.
- Using warm oil treatment is very good for hair.
- If you want to give highlights to you hair to look stylish, avoid using bleach but it will be good to use henna as a natural conditioner.
- Consult your physician if you still feel problem with your hair.
Your hair need lot of care and treatment. Many people even fail to wash their hair properly. Proper hair washing is the first essential for hair care. Here is a guide for proper hair washing and following these tips, you will get long lasting hair beauty:
- Wash your hair in the natural flow as you stand under the shower. Some people have habit to wash their hair in opposite side to hair growth. This activity weakens their hair and results in hair fall.
- Rinse your hair properly for shampooing.
- Take right amount of shampoo according to length and thickness of your hair.
- Avoid stroking wet roughly.
- Massage shampoo in your hair very gently.
- Don’t make excess use of shampoo. Excess use of shampoo results in dry hair.
- Egg shampoos are best to retain natural oil in hair.
- If you have oily hair, then wash your hair on regular basis.
- Blot the water from hair in a towel for some time and let your hair dry naturally.
- Don’t rub your hair with towel and don’t wrap your hair in towel for long time.
If you have rough hair then all your trials to look beautiful will go in smoke. To look naturally beautiful you have to take proper care of your hair. Here are some useful tips for proper hair care.
Balanced & Healthy Diet
Balanced diet is the best and most natural hair remedy to get beautiful hair. Protein, calcium and iron inclusion in your diet schedule is necessary for proper hair care. Vitamin B and C are essential for hair growth. Regular intake of these nutrients prevent hair fall and splitting of hair. A protein in poultry and eggs is great support for proper hair growth. You should take whole grains and cereals with vegetables for natural hair beauty. Drinking plenty of water will serve as natural hydrant for hair.
Sweat accumulated in hair scalp can cause hair fall and other fungal infections. Regular cleansing of hair using shampoos and conditioners is very necessary. Do gentle massage with your finger tips for proper cleansing. Choose right brand of shampoo and conditioner. Avoid applying conditioner on your hair scalps.
Comb Your Hair Regularly
Develop habit of combing your hair regularly. It is best way to massage the hair tissues and flourish the proper hair growth. Use wide-toothed comb to prevent hair damaging and hair fall. Never comb your hair when they are completely wet similarly combing fully dry hair will also weaken your hair.
Use of Hair Gadgets
Many people don’t like wet hair and want their hair dry quick using different hair gadgets like blow dryer. Some fashion and style conscious people use hair gadgets like hair straighter or curling rod etc to get new look. Regular use of hair gadgets is harmful for beauty of your hair. Let your hair dry in open air or using a towel instead of blow dryer.
Removing the split hair ends is very necessary for proper hair care. Hair trimming is not only necessary to get rid of split hair ends but it also encourages hair growth.
Proper Sleep Time
Taking proper sleep time is also necessary and natural remedy for hair care. Sleep time of 6 to 8 hours relaxes the head muscles and enhance hair growth process.
Regular hair massage before washing hair will also affect positively on hair beauty and growth. You can use different oils or oil based conditioners for hair massage. Gentle massage with finger tips and gentle combing of all hair in opposite direction improves the hair growth.