Hair become dry and fizzy when their moisture level decreases from normal moisture level that is 10%. Dry hair spoil other fresh look therefore you need to take some special steps to moisturize your hair properly. Here are some useful and easy to follow tips that will result much better than medical treatments. These tips are proved many times with same positive results. You also follow these tips if you are facing problem of dry and fizzy hair or tell your family members or friends:
- First and foremost important remedy to cure your dry hair is to avoid frequent use of hair tools that are hair straighter, blow dryer, hair curler or others like this. These tools will damage your hair further more instead of stylish look.
- Always use a low pH shampoo and if you have naturally black hair then don’t apply hair colors. They will also dry your hair.
- Apply some oil on your hair with routine. Best oil for your hair include coconut oil and olive oil but in winter season.
- Avoid washing your hair excessively and don’t use shampoo having harsh chemicals.
- To add shine to your hair, try some vinegar to hair. Take apple-cider vinegar and dilute it with water. Take this vinegar and water in ratio of 1:7 and apply this on your hair after shampooing.
- You can also use mayonnaise or yogurt as many hair experts have recommended these as best good conditioners. Put mayonnaise on your hair and leave for 5 minutes then shampoo your hair thoroughly.
- Avoid going in direct sunlight for long time as sunlight will harm your hair as well as skin. Use hat while going outside in summer.
- If you have sensitive hair or have smell allergic problem then apply baby oil on your hair for moisturizing.
- Wash your hair once in three to four days.
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthy diet for healthy hair.
Nice smile and pinkish lips add to your beauty. Smile with crackled and chapped lips looks odd. Smiling with chapped lips is also painful for the people. Here are some useful tips for the people to get naturally pink lips to look more gorgeous. In fact all people must take care of their lips. Follow the tips given below to take care of your lips:
- Use branded lipsticks and remove the lipstick before going to sleep.
- Take some turmeric powder and add in the milk cream. Do 5 minute massage of this mixture on your lips for proper care.
- Make it your routine to rinse your lips with cold rose water to get softer and fresher lips.
- Apply lip balm or Vaseline on your lips on regular basis for soft lips.
- Very easy remedy to take care of your lips is to apply some milk cream on your lips before sleeping. Leave this cream on your lips for whole night and get up with softer and shinning lips.
- Massage your lips with glycerin.
- Take lemon ridges and scrub your lips. It will remove all darkness of your lips and your lip’s skin will become fresh.
- Massage your lips with beet slice for natural pink lips.
Having oily/greasy hair is a very common problem. Mostly people apply more and more shampoo to get rid of oily hair but it is very harmful for hair. Here are some special tips for people suffering from this problem. These tips will surely help them all to make their greasy hair normal or reduce the oil.
- You can use baby shampoo or a mild shampoo to cure oily hair.
- Wash oily/greasy hair on daily basis but avoid using high pH shampoo.
- Dilute your shampoo before applying by mixing some water into it.
- Always wash your hair with cool water. You can also rinse you hair with lukewarm water.
- If your hair are very oily then don’t use any conditioner.
- Avoid using shiny hair products or gels etc.
- If you have extremely greasy hair, vinegar rinse will be better for you. Take one part vinegar and 4 parts water, mix and rinse on your hair to cure greasy hair.
- Don’t brush your hair too much as extra brushing will cause more oil.
- You can also use lemon juice diluted with water as vinegar rinse for extremely greasy/oily hair.
- Make a mixture of tea water, lemon juice and henna and apply this mixture on you hair. Leave it for two hours and rinse it off.
Full Sit Up
Lie on plain floor or a bench and fold your knees. Put your hands behind head and keep your elbows out of your sight. Raise your shoulders off floor until unless you become in upward position. After sitting upward go back to your initial position. Repeat this practice many times and relax after 10 movements. Remember to keep your head and neck in neutral position.
Hanging Hip Raise
Hang on a bar keeping your arms straight. Lift your knees up and lower your legs slowly in start position. Remember it to keep your head and neck in neutral position. Try to keep your stomach tighter. This exercise is very useful to develop six pack abs.
Rollouts with Ab Wheel
For this exercise, sit on your knees. Take an ab wheel and put your hand on this wheel. Start rolling out with your arms until unless your body comes parallel to floor and pull yourself back in initial position. Repeat the exercise many times.
Leg Raise Pike
To start, hold a high bar and keep your body outstretched. Rise up your legs until unless your feet touch the bar. Try to keep your legs completely straight. Keep your upper body quite return to the initial position. Repeat the exercise many times and take a rest after some movements.
Lie on floor on your back and bring your knees at chest level. Put your arms flat on floor. Alternate extend your legs by extending one leg out and bring this leg back when you extend your second leg out. It will be same as you are cycling. Repeat this exercise and keep your back flat and take some rest before you stand up.
Incline Hip Raise
Lie on an inclined bench and keep your head at the top and your feet towards the lower side of the bench. Bring your knees upward to your chest and try to lift your hip up towards your shoulders. This exercise is very beneficial for getting 6 packs. Return to the initial position and keep practicing for some time.
Ball Transfer Crunch
Lie on your back and hold a ball between your legs. Rise your legs up and transfer ball from your legs to your arms and come back to initial position and then again transfer ball from your arms to your legs. While transferring ball from legs to arms, lift your legs towards ceiling.
Put elbows and forearms on the ground, keeping your body parallel to floor and your toes. Raise your body into the air and hold for one second. Return in the initial position and repeat this practice many times.
Lie on your back on floor and lift your legs upward up to 90 degrees. Try to lift your hip in air and lower it again and repeat this practice many times. Take some rest after 10 movements.
Elevated Prone Hip Extension
Put you hands on floor and your feet on a wall. Bring your one knee towards your chest while keep other on the wall and put your first leg back on wall. Then bring second leg to your chest in the same way and repeat this practice for some time.
Cucumber is a fruit which belongs to pumpkin family. It has very rich nutrition values and enrich with different vitamins, iron, potassium and phosphorus etc. It is a best natural diet which secretes and promotes the flow of urine. It is equally beneficial in live and pancreatic diseases. Cucumber has perfect combination of different minerals and helps in prevention of many body diseases. You can also use cucumber to enhance your skin beauty because it is very beneficial if you use to put slices of cucumber on your eyes at night then you can get rid from dark circles and under eye wrinkles in the morning. Cucumber can also protect your skin from the effect of sun. It can create tightness in your skin pores and has cleansing effects.
Here is a recipe to get rid of wrinkles and dull skin as well.
- Take a half piece of cucumber along with its skin because the skin of cucumber has several vitamins to protect your skin and cut it into pieces.
- Take all pieces, add them into blender. Now take one egg and mix it in the blender as well and if you like you can also add few drops of lemon juice into blender. Blend all these things for one minute.
- Now your mask is ready and you can use it on your face. Put all mask into a bowl and use this facial mask generously. Try to cover your whole face and leave for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes rinse mask with cold water.
Long hair look very gorgeous but if have shine. Black, shiny and long hair make women’s personality more attractive and graceful. Here are some special tips to get long and healthy hair:
- First and foremost important point to be kept in mind is your diet schedule. Before you go to follow some additional tips for long hair, ponder on your diet and eat healthy diet. Never starve to become smart, it will deprive you from hair beauty. Starving will affect you badly as it will disturb your skin, eye sight, and hair growth. Starving will make you suffering from dull hair and hair fall problems.
- For long hair, get your hair trimmed periodically. Trim of half inch after one month is enough for better hair growth.
- Do use of products that will fulfill deficiency of moisturize in your hair. Use shampoos with special moisturizing effects.
- Brush your hair 100 times before you go to sleep, it will help your hair flourish better.
- Protect your hair from direct heat. Don’t go in sunlight without covering your hair.
- Avoid using hair gadgets like hair straighter or blow dryer.
- More useful Vitamins for hair growth include Vitamin B, C and E.
- Do proper wash after two days and use diluted shampoo.
- Oil is also a good remedy to get long and healthy hair.
- Drink plenty of water. It will make your skin fresh and your hair will grow fast.
- Apply henna once a month mixed with tea water.