Hair become dry and fizzy when their moisture level decreases from normal moisture level that is 10%. Dry hair spoil other fresh look therefore you need to take some special steps to moisturize your hair properly. Here are some useful and easy to follow tips that will result much better than medical treatments. These tips are proved many times with same positive results. You also follow these tips if you are facing problem of dry and fizzy hair or tell your family members or friends:
- First and foremost important remedy to cure your dry hair is to avoid frequent use of hair tools that are hair straighter, blow dryer, hair curler or others like this. These tools will damage your hair further more instead of stylish look.
- Always use a low pH shampoo and if you have naturally black hair then don’t apply hair colors. They will also dry your hair.
- Apply some oil on your hair with routine. Best oil for your hair include coconut oil and olive oil but in winter season.
- Avoid washing your hair excessively and don’t use shampoo having harsh chemicals.
- To add shine to your hair, try some vinegar to hair. Take apple-cider vinegar and dilute it with water. Take this vinegar and water in ratio of 1:7 and apply this on your hair after shampooing.
- You can also use mayonnaise or yogurt as many hair experts have recommended these as best good conditioners. Put mayonnaise on your hair and leave for 5 minutes then shampoo your hair thoroughly.
- Avoid going in direct sunlight for long time as sunlight will harm your hair as well as skin. Use hat while going outside in summer.
- If you have sensitive hair or have smell allergic problem then apply baby oil on your hair for moisturizing.
- Wash your hair once in three to four days.
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthy diet for healthy hair.
The classical Smokey eye looks attractive and charming. It provide you a perfect look for a night out party or day at office, the sharpness of Smokey eye makeup is up to you. You can give a perfect Smokey look to your eyes by following some simple tips.
Things You Need
- Eye primer
- 2 Eye shadows (One light and one darker)
- Makeup brushes
- Prepare eyelid with shadow base or primer. Keep your eyelid oil-free because the eye shadow start melting into eyelid crease as the day goes on. Therefore start with primer because this will prevent shadow from fading.
- If you want typical black, brown and gray Smokey eye makeup then apply liner in one of those colors from first inner eye lash to outer corner on the top and bottom, draw thick line in the middle of eye. If you want for a jewel-toned eye then you can use purple, blue or deep green liner. Gel or creamy eyeliner pencil provide you a perfect look.
- Blend different colors in bottom lashes to give it a full smudge effect. You should coat eye shadow brush with deep accent shadow color and brush into crease of eye. Apply eye shadow in V-shape toward outer corner of eye then down to create a Smokey effect.
- You can combine a lighter base with darker tone. Stroke a light shimmery shadow over lids of your brow bone.
- You can use darker or blended eye shadows according to your choice. Blend brush into eye shadow color and use it on your lash line, blend it up until eye liner disappears. Only blend colors into lash but avoid from deep colors into crease.
- Finish your eye makeup with several coats of mascara. You should use good quality mascara. If you are applying dark make up then put focus on either eyes or lips not on both.
Having smooth and glowing skin is everyone’s dream specially women are keenly interested in the beauty of their skin. Glowing skin adds the beauty of face and makes the women prominent among others. During winter skin become dry and hard and there is need to take special care of skin in summer season. Here are some natural tips for your convenience that will make your skin glowing and smooth and you will feel the difference.
Have a look on these natural care tips:
- Rubbing a piece of papaya on face and neck can give better results regarding smooth and glowing skin.
- Make a paste of mashed banana and milk and apply on face for 20 minutes. Then wash the face with cold water. Your skin will glow.
- Honey is the best for all types of skins and you can apply honey on face and neck for some minutes and then wash. You will see that your skin is much smooth and glowing than before.
- Mixture of honey and egg white is also very useful for making skin glow and smooth.
- Paste of fresh fenugreek leaves give better results for skin problems as pimples, early appearance of wrinkles, blackheads and dryness of face skin.
- Mix lemon juice, honey and vegetable oil together and apply on face for 10 minutes and see the results.
- Cucumber is much better for having soft, smooth and glowing skin. Mix them in milk and use as cleaners.
- Apply Vaseline on your body after shower and again take shower after 1 hour. Practice it twice in a month. It will smooth your body skin.
- Boil cabbage in water and use that water for washing your face. It is much better for smooth and glowing skin.
10. Apply a mixture of honey and milk on your face as it will clean your skin and you will find soft, smooth and glowing skin.
The tips mentioned above are much better for smooth and glowing skin. If you apply it you will definitely add your beauty and quality of skin as well.
Cucumber is a fruit which belongs to pumpkin family. It has very rich nutrition values and enrich with different vitamins, iron, potassium and phosphorus etc. It is a best natural diet which secretes and promotes the flow of urine. It is equally beneficial in live and pancreatic diseases. Cucumber has perfect combination of different minerals and helps in prevention of many body diseases. You can also use cucumber to enhance your skin beauty because it is very beneficial if you use to put slices of cucumber on your eyes at night then you can get rid from dark circles and under eye wrinkles in the morning. Cucumber can also protect your skin from the effect of sun. It can create tightness in your skin pores and has cleansing effects.
Here is a recipe to get rid of wrinkles and dull skin as well.
- Take a half piece of cucumber along with its skin because the skin of cucumber has several vitamins to protect your skin and cut it into pieces.
- Take all pieces, add them into blender. Now take one egg and mix it in the blender as well and if you like you can also add few drops of lemon juice into blender. Blend all these things for one minute.
- Now your mask is ready and you can use it on your face. Put all mask into a bowl and use this facial mask generously. Try to cover your whole face and leave for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes rinse mask with cold water.
Long hair look very gorgeous but if have shine. Black, shiny and long hair make women’s personality more attractive and graceful. Here are some special tips to get long and healthy hair:
- First and foremost important point to be kept in mind is your diet schedule. Before you go to follow some additional tips for long hair, ponder on your diet and eat healthy diet. Never starve to become smart, it will deprive you from hair beauty. Starving will affect you badly as it will disturb your skin, eye sight, and hair growth. Starving will make you suffering from dull hair and hair fall problems.
- For long hair, get your hair trimmed periodically. Trim of half inch after one month is enough for better hair growth.
- Do use of products that will fulfill deficiency of moisturize in your hair. Use shampoos with special moisturizing effects.
- Brush your hair 100 times before you go to sleep, it will help your hair flourish better.
- Protect your hair from direct heat. Don’t go in sunlight without covering your hair.
- Avoid using hair gadgets like hair straighter or blow dryer.
- More useful Vitamins for hair growth include Vitamin B, C and E.
- Do proper wash after two days and use diluted shampoo.
- Oil is also a good remedy to get long and healthy hair.
- Drink plenty of water. It will make your skin fresh and your hair will grow fast.
- Apply henna once a month mixed with tea water.