Hair become dry and fizzy when their moisture level decreases from normal moisture level that is 10%. Dry hair spoil other fresh look therefore you need to take some special steps to moisturize your hair properly. Here are some useful and easy to follow tips that will result much better than medical treatments. These tips are proved many times with same positive results. You also follow these tips if you are facing problem of dry and fizzy hair or tell your family members or friends:
- First and foremost important remedy to cure your dry hair is to avoid frequent use of hair tools that are hair straighter, blow dryer, hair curler or others like this. These tools will damage your hair further more instead of stylish look.
- Always use a low pH shampoo and if you have naturally black hair then don’t apply hair colors. They will also dry your hair.
- Apply some oil on your hair with routine. Best oil for your hair include coconut oil and olive oil but in winter season.
- Avoid washing your hair excessively and don’t use shampoo having harsh chemicals.
- To add shine to your hair, try some vinegar to hair. Take apple-cider vinegar and dilute it with water. Take this vinegar and water in ratio of 1:7 and apply this on your hair after shampooing.
- You can also use mayonnaise or yogurt as many hair experts have recommended these as best good conditioners. Put mayonnaise on your hair and leave for 5 minutes then shampoo your hair thoroughly.
- Avoid going in direct sunlight for long time as sunlight will harm your hair as well as skin. Use hat while going outside in summer.
- If you have sensitive hair or have smell allergic problem then apply baby oil on your hair for moisturizing.
- Wash your hair once in three to four days.
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthy diet for healthy hair.
The normal cycle of hair growth lasts for 2 to 3 years. It is reported that each hair grows I centimeter per month during this growth period. It is very common to shed few hairs each day as a part of hair growth cycle but some people experience problem of excessive hair fall. This problem is seen in men, women and children. Here is information about common causes of hair fall:
Numbers of things are there that can cause excessive hair fall for instance this problem may start after illness or major surgery. You can suddenly lose a large amount of hair. This hair fall is usually temporary and is related to stress of illness.
Hormonal changes also cause hair fall problem. If your thyroid gland is overactive or underactive, you may experience hair fall problem. This problem can be controlled by treatment of thyroid disease. Hair fall may also occur if male or females’ hormones go out of order. You can stop hair fall by correcting disorder of your hormones.
It is seen that many women experience this problem about 3 months after they have baby. This hair fall is also type of hormonal problem. High level of certain hormones during pregnancy cause the body to keep holding the hairs that would fall normally. When their hormones return to their levels as they were before pregnancy those hairs fall out and normal hair fall and growth cycle starts again.
Some medicines can also be the cause of this problem. This type of hair fall can be stopped when you reduce or stop using that medicine. Most common medicines that can cause hair fall include blood thinners, medicines for gout, use for high blood pressure or heart problems, birth control pills or vitamin A.
Some sort of infections also cause hair fall problem. These infections may include fungal infection. This infection is most commonly seen in children. This disease can be treated with anti-fungal medicines. Hair fall may also cause due to underlying diseases like lupus or diabetes. Hair fall can be early sign of any serious disease. You should consult expert professionals to get your problem resolved before it gets serious.
Having oily/greasy hair is a very common problem. Mostly people apply more and more shampoo to get rid of oily hair but it is very harmful for hair. Here are some special tips for people suffering from this problem. These tips will surely help them all to make their greasy hair normal or reduce the oil.
- You can use baby shampoo or a mild shampoo to cure oily hair.
- Wash oily/greasy hair on daily basis but avoid using high pH shampoo.
- Dilute your shampoo before applying by mixing some water into it.
- Always wash your hair with cool water. You can also rinse you hair with lukewarm water.
- If your hair are very oily then don’t use any conditioner.
- Avoid using shiny hair products or gels etc.
- If you have extremely greasy hair, vinegar rinse will be better for you. Take one part vinegar and 4 parts water, mix and rinse on your hair to cure greasy hair.
- Don’t brush your hair too much as extra brushing will cause more oil.
- You can also use lemon juice diluted with water as vinegar rinse for extremely greasy/oily hair.
- Make a mixture of tea water, lemon juice and henna and apply this mixture on you hair. Leave it for two hours and rinse it off.
Long hair look very gorgeous but if have shine. Black, shiny and long hair make women’s personality more attractive and graceful. Here are some special tips to get long and healthy hair:
- First and foremost important point to be kept in mind is your diet schedule. Before you go to follow some additional tips for long hair, ponder on your diet and eat healthy diet. Never starve to become smart, it will deprive you from hair beauty. Starving will affect you badly as it will disturb your skin, eye sight, and hair growth. Starving will make you suffering from dull hair and hair fall problems.
- For long hair, get your hair trimmed periodically. Trim of half inch after one month is enough for better hair growth.
- Do use of products that will fulfill deficiency of moisturize in your hair. Use shampoos with special moisturizing effects.
- Brush your hair 100 times before you go to sleep, it will help your hair flourish better.
- Protect your hair from direct heat. Don’t go in sunlight without covering your hair.
- Avoid using hair gadgets like hair straighter or blow dryer.
- More useful Vitamins for hair growth include Vitamin B, C and E.
- Do proper wash after two days and use diluted shampoo.
- Oil is also a good remedy to get long and healthy hair.
- Drink plenty of water. It will make your skin fresh and your hair will grow fast.
- Apply henna once a month mixed with tea water.
People having dry or brittle hair usually have to face problem of split hair. People try different shampoo or conditioners to cure these split hair ends but get no positive results. Some people also go for hair cut to get rid of these split ends. Here I want to share some tips that will help you all to cure your split hair ends:
- Don’t brush your hair when they are wet and minimize brushing your hair.
- Over washing is a cause of split hair therefore you should give considerable gap between two consecutive hair washes.
- Most effective remedy for split hair is to get your hair trimmed. For trimming you don’t need to go to a salon. Gently twist your hair downward and trim the split ends as they will stick out automatically. After trimming split hair ends, cut hair up to one inch for better growth.
- Don’t use blow dryer, curler or straighter in routine as these gadgets cause dry and split ends.
- Always wash your hair from roots to ends mean in natural direction and let them dry naturally.
- Use shampoo having moisturizing cream. It will prevent dry and split hair.
- Take one table spoon of Castor Oil and same quantity of honey. Mix them together and apply on hair ends and wash thoroughly after one hour.
- Make a mixture of olive oil, castor oil, mustard oil and almond oil. Take equal quantities of all ingredients and apply on full length of hair and do soft massage on hair scalps. Cover your head with a hot towel for half an hour and wash after one day.
- Tie your hair when they are dry as untied hair also cause split ends. Apply some oil or conditioner and tie them to prevent split ends.
Hope this tips will be of greater value to cure your split hair ends. These tips are tried many times with positive results all the time.
Conditioners are beauty products that are used to coat outer cuticle of hair to provide them protection from environmental effects. They are also meant for shiny hair and prevent hair from tangling and breaking. There is a wide range of conditioners available in market for different hair types. Select best suitable conditioner for your hair by consulting your hair stylist.
Using too much conditioner is over-conditioning that is not good for hair’s health. Usually people take globes of conditioner and apply it from roots to tips of hair. Mostly people don’t know that conditioner is best suitable for three inches of hair shaft. Over conditioned hair look limp and greasy and become difficult to style. Here are some useful tips to avoid over conditioning of hair. To prevent lifeless and limp hair follow the tips mentioned below:
- Squeeze your hair gently after shampooing to remove excess water from hair. This way your hair will better absorb the conditioner.
- Pour conditioner on your palm. Amount you should take will depend on length of your hair.
- Rub your palms together to spread conditioner.
- Apply conditioner only on hanging part of your hair. Make it sure to apply conditioner only on the tips of hair shaft.
- Let the conditioner stay on your hair for few seconds. 30 seconds is suitable time for dry hair to allow the conditioner on hair.
- Work with tangles using your fingers to apply conditioner thoroughly.
- Use warm water to rinse all conditioner from your hair. Make it sure that all conditioner is removed from your hair.
- Squeeze out water from your hair and use towel to blot moisture from your hair. Don’t rub your hair with towel.
Hair care and their styling play a vital role in building your personality and this statement is most common among women. All women love to have beautiful hair and style them differently on each occasion. For their importance in making one’s look, hair need much care to be taken. You need to be very careful in shampooing your hair and conditioning them well. Styling and shampooing can harm your hair therefore you should be very conscious for your hair care. Here are useful tips to guide you to condition your hair and enhance their beauty:
- Shampoo your hair thoroughly and rinse them well make it sure that you have removed all traces of shampoo from your hair.
- Remove excess water from hair by squeezing them gently.
- Remove tangles from your hair using a wide toothed comb or your fingers.
- Take some conditioner on your palms and rub them together.
- Apply conditioner on your hair using your fingers gently. Move your fingers from forehead to hair ends.
- Let the conditioner stay on your hair for few minutes.
- Spread the conditioner well by moving your fingers gently in your hair.
- Rinse off the conditioner from your hair with warm water.
- Squeeze out excess water and wrap your hair in towel.
- If you have oily hair then apply conditioner only on hair ends.
- Use protein rich conditioner if you have damaged hair.
Take good care of your hair and avoid using chemicals on your hair as routine matter.