Hair become dry and fizzy when their moisture level decreases from normal moisture level that is 10%. Dry hair spoil other fresh look therefore you need to take some special steps to moisturize your hair properly. Here are some useful and easy to follow tips that will result much better than medical treatments. These tips are proved many times with same positive results. You also follow these tips if you are facing problem of dry and fizzy hair or tell your family members or friends:
- First and foremost important remedy to cure your dry hair is to avoid frequent use of hair tools that are hair straighter, blow dryer, hair curler or others like this. These tools will damage your hair further more instead of stylish look.
- Always use a low pH shampoo and if you have naturally black hair then don’t apply hair colors. They will also dry your hair.
- Apply some oil on your hair with routine. Best oil for your hair include coconut oil and olive oil but in winter season.
- Avoid washing your hair excessively and don’t use shampoo having harsh chemicals.
- To add shine to your hair, try some vinegar to hair. Take apple-cider vinegar and dilute it with water. Take this vinegar and water in ratio of 1:7 and apply this on your hair after shampooing.
- You can also use mayonnaise or yogurt as many hair experts have recommended these as best good conditioners. Put mayonnaise on your hair and leave for 5 minutes then shampoo your hair thoroughly.
- Avoid going in direct sunlight for long time as sunlight will harm your hair as well as skin. Use hat while going outside in summer.
- If you have sensitive hair or have smell allergic problem then apply baby oil on your hair for moisturizing.
- Wash your hair once in three to four days.
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthy diet for healthy hair.
Nice smile and pinkish lips add to your beauty. Smile with crackled and chapped lips looks odd. Smiling with chapped lips is also painful for the people. Here are some useful tips for the people to get naturally pink lips to look more gorgeous. In fact all people must take care of their lips. Follow the tips given below to take care of your lips:
- Use branded lipsticks and remove the lipstick before going to sleep.
- Take some turmeric powder and add in the milk cream. Do 5 minute massage of this mixture on your lips for proper care.
- Make it your routine to rinse your lips with cold rose water to get softer and fresher lips.
- Apply lip balm or Vaseline on your lips on regular basis for soft lips.
- Very easy remedy to take care of your lips is to apply some milk cream on your lips before sleeping. Leave this cream on your lips for whole night and get up with softer and shinning lips.
- Massage your lips with glycerin.
- Take lemon ridges and scrub your lips. It will remove all darkness of your lips and your lip’s skin will become fresh.
- Massage your lips with beet slice for natural pink lips.
Having oily/greasy hair is a very common problem. Mostly people apply more and more shampoo to get rid of oily hair but it is very harmful for hair. Here are some special tips for people suffering from this problem. These tips will surely help them all to make their greasy hair normal or reduce the oil.
- You can use baby shampoo or a mild shampoo to cure oily hair.
- Wash oily/greasy hair on daily basis but avoid using high pH shampoo.
- Dilute your shampoo before applying by mixing some water into it.
- Always wash your hair with cool water. You can also rinse you hair with lukewarm water.
- If your hair are very oily then don’t use any conditioner.
- Avoid using shiny hair products or gels etc.
- If you have extremely greasy hair, vinegar rinse will be better for you. Take one part vinegar and 4 parts water, mix and rinse on your hair to cure greasy hair.
- Don’t brush your hair too much as extra brushing will cause more oil.
- You can also use lemon juice diluted with water as vinegar rinse for extremely greasy/oily hair.
- Make a mixture of tea water, lemon juice and henna and apply this mixture on you hair. Leave it for two hours and rinse it off.
You have heard many times about beauty tips and tricks that make you look young. A lot of advertisements of cosmetics on television claim to give you younger look but these cosmetics will not work if you have morning routine that makes you older before you will actually become. There are several beauty mistakes that make people look older and add more years to their appearance. Here is information about most common makeup mistakes that add more years to your appearance.
Too Much Foundation Cream
Foundation is all about quality over quantity. Some people use heavy layers of foundation creams to cover their skin faults but in fact you create a thick mask that will make you look older than you are. Visit any makeup counter for proper advice. Foundation is an important part of your makeup therefore you should not opt for a cheaper one.
Lipstick Liner and Color
Lines around lips become prominent as we age. These lines give us perfect pathways for lipstick application. You should use lip liners to keep the lipstick in its place. Natural color of lip liner pencil will make barrier for lipstick to leave its position. Dark lip colors is a bad choice for all women as well as you should never sleep with lipstick on your lips. Natural colors and glosses are best for women of all ages.
Use of Too Much Powder
Powder is an excellent thing for taking away shininess but using too much powder will only accentuate your wrinkles. This effect will be more evident for dry skin types. Excessive use of powder will make the lighter skin lines appear larger than they are.
Use of Metallic Eye Shadow
Metallic cosmetic if not applied properly will affect your natural beauty. If it is applied close to lash line and around the inner corner of eye, it will brighten your eyes. Applying it high on your lid will only make the area and the problem area will become more prominent.
Applying Mascara and Liner on Lower Lash and Eyelid
If you want to apply mascara on your lower lash, you should do a thin coat. Applying too much mascara on lower lash will make the dark circles prominent and draw attention of others. Wearing too much makeup will make your eyes look swollen and smaller. To look younger, your eyes should look clear and open.
Shape of your eyebrows adds to the beauty of your eyes. Different shapes of eyebrows include arched, squinted, curved and many more. People get their eyebrows shaped according to shape of their face and naturally grown hair on eyebrows. Shape of eyebrows is very important as well as neatly-tweezed also says a lot about personality of a women. Here are some special tips for you to pluck your eyebrows according to your face.
- First of all you need to decide shape of your eyebrows that you want on your face. If you are going to pluck for the first time then use a pencil to mark the desired shape and start plucking according to that shape.
- Before you start plucking, you need some accessories to keep with you that are mirror, thread, tweezers and talcum powder. Selection of place is also important. Select the place where you can see all tiny hair clearly. The tweezers which you select must have strong grip on hair so that it may pluck hair from roots. Take small mirror with you to see what shape you have given to your eyebrows. One small mirror and one wall mirror is necessary to have close and far view of your eyebrow.
- Wash your face with little warm water. It will soften your hair. Dry your face and dust your eyebrows with some talcum powder. Mark the desired brow line and start plucking.
- I f you are plucking eyebrows of someone else then start plucking from mid of brows with thread but if you are doing your own plucking then start from ears side to center of eyes. Thread the forehead first of all and set the shape of eyebrows from upper side.
- Keep the shape of both eyebrows same and don’t try to change the original shape. After getting plucked from a salon, use tweezers to pluck hair and prevent unwanted grow.
- Stop the process several times and see in the mirror to make it sure that you are going right.
- Pluck one hair at a time. After plucking both the eyebrows, take brow brush and comb your eyebrows and trim extra lengthy hair as much as you see, are suitable for rest of shape.
- Best brow shape is having a slight arch not very straight and not too much curvy. Little arch looks cool on all facial shapes.
- Pluck the hair in the direction they grow and don’t pluck too many hair at a time.
- While plucking eyebrows of others, catch the skin tightly.
Long hair look very gorgeous but if have shine. Black, shiny and long hair make women’s personality more attractive and graceful. Here are some special tips to get long and healthy hair:
- First and foremost important point to be kept in mind is your diet schedule. Before you go to follow some additional tips for long hair, ponder on your diet and eat healthy diet. Never starve to become smart, it will deprive you from hair beauty. Starving will affect you badly as it will disturb your skin, eye sight, and hair growth. Starving will make you suffering from dull hair and hair fall problems.
- For long hair, get your hair trimmed periodically. Trim of half inch after one month is enough for better hair growth.
- Do use of products that will fulfill deficiency of moisturize in your hair. Use shampoos with special moisturizing effects.
- Brush your hair 100 times before you go to sleep, it will help your hair flourish better.
- Protect your hair from direct heat. Don’t go in sunlight without covering your hair.
- Avoid using hair gadgets like hair straighter or blow dryer.
- More useful Vitamins for hair growth include Vitamin B, C and E.
- Do proper wash after two days and use diluted shampoo.
- Oil is also a good remedy to get long and healthy hair.
- Drink plenty of water. It will make your skin fresh and your hair will grow fast.
- Apply henna once a month mixed with tea water.