The classical Smokey eye looks attractive and charming. It provide you a perfect look for a night out party or day at office, the sharpness of Smokey eye makeup is up to you. You can give a perfect Smokey look to your eyes by following some simple tips.
Things You Need
- Eye primer
- 2 Eye shadows (One light and one darker)
- Makeup brushes
- Prepare eyelid with shadow base or primer. Keep your eyelid oil-free because the eye shadow start melting into eyelid crease as the day goes on. Therefore start with primer because this will prevent shadow from fading.
- If you want typical black, brown and gray Smokey eye makeup then apply liner in one of those colors from first inner eye lash to outer corner on the top and bottom, draw thick line in the middle of eye. If you want for a jewel-toned eye then you can use purple, blue or deep green liner. Gel or creamy eyeliner pencil provide you a perfect look.
- Blend different colors in bottom lashes to give it a full smudge effect. You should coat eye shadow brush with deep accent shadow color and brush into crease of eye. Apply eye shadow in V-shape toward outer corner of eye then down to create a Smokey effect.
- You can combine a lighter base with darker tone. Stroke a light shimmery shadow over lids of your brow bone.
- You can use darker or blended eye shadows according to your choice. Blend brush into eye shadow color and use it on your lash line, blend it up until eye liner disappears. Only blend colors into lash but avoid from deep colors into crease.
- Finish your eye makeup with several coats of mascara. You should use good quality mascara. If you are applying dark make up then put focus on either eyes or lips not on both.
Having smooth and glowing skin is everyone’s dream specially women are keenly interested in the beauty of their skin. Glowing skin adds the beauty of face and makes the women prominent among others. During winter skin become dry and hard and there is need to take special care of skin in summer season. Here are some natural tips for your convenience that will make your skin glowing and smooth and you will feel the difference.
Have a look on these natural care tips:
- Rubbing a piece of papaya on face and neck can give better results regarding smooth and glowing skin.
- Make a paste of mashed banana and milk and apply on face for 20 minutes. Then wash the face with cold water. Your skin will glow.
- Honey is the best for all types of skins and you can apply honey on face and neck for some minutes and then wash. You will see that your skin is much smooth and glowing than before.
- Mixture of honey and egg white is also very useful for making skin glow and smooth.
- Paste of fresh fenugreek leaves give better results for skin problems as pimples, early appearance of wrinkles, blackheads and dryness of face skin.
- Mix lemon juice, honey and vegetable oil together and apply on face for 10 minutes and see the results.
- Cucumber is much better for having soft, smooth and glowing skin. Mix them in milk and use as cleaners.
- Apply Vaseline on your body after shower and again take shower after 1 hour. Practice it twice in a month. It will smooth your body skin.
- Boil cabbage in water and use that water for washing your face. It is much better for smooth and glowing skin.
10. Apply a mixture of honey and milk on your face as it will clean your skin and you will find soft, smooth and glowing skin.
The tips mentioned above are much better for smooth and glowing skin. If you apply it you will definitely add your beauty and quality of skin as well.
Having oily/greasy hair is a very common problem. Mostly people apply more and more shampoo to get rid of oily hair but it is very harmful for hair. Here are some special tips for people suffering from this problem. These tips will surely help them all to make their greasy hair normal or reduce the oil.
- You can use baby shampoo or a mild shampoo to cure oily hair.
- Wash oily/greasy hair on daily basis but avoid using high pH shampoo.
- Dilute your shampoo before applying by mixing some water into it.
- Always wash your hair with cool water. You can also rinse you hair with lukewarm water.
- If your hair are very oily then don’t use any conditioner.
- Avoid using shiny hair products or gels etc.
- If you have extremely greasy hair, vinegar rinse will be better for you. Take one part vinegar and 4 parts water, mix and rinse on your hair to cure greasy hair.
- Don’t brush your hair too much as extra brushing will cause more oil.
- You can also use lemon juice diluted with water as vinegar rinse for extremely greasy/oily hair.
- Make a mixture of tea water, lemon juice and henna and apply this mixture on you hair. Leave it for two hours and rinse it off.
Changes in season affect our skin a lot and our skin becomes dull and rough. We need to do special care of our skin with changes in season. Skin should be taken care of differently in different seasons hence you need to change your skin care methods in summer. Here is a set of special expert instructions to be followed to get glowing skin in summer season:
- Drink plenty of water in summer season and eat healthy diet.
- Make a paste of Multani Mitti and rose water. Apply this paste on your face and other parts of your skin you want to take care of. It is best to apply this paste near eyes to get rid of dark circles.
- Take a grated raw potato and wrap it under your eyes for 15 minutes. Apply eye creams after this treatment to remove dark circles under eyes.
- Make a paste of honey, orange juice, multani mitti and rose water. Apply this paste on skin for 10 – 15 minutes. This method is best to preserve dry skin in summer season.
- Make a paste of papaya pulp and lemon juice. Apply this paste on your skin for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse it off. This method is best for oily skin type.
- Mud mask is best for glowing skin in summer season.
- Make a paste of Multani Mitti, honet, mashed papaya and rose water. Apply this paste on your skin. Wash it off when it starts to get dry.
- Apply paste of banana and milk on your face for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse it with cold water. It is best for glowing skin.
- Give steam to your skin with help of towel to open and clean your pores.
- Apply plain honey for smooth and glowing skin.
- Take turmeric powder (Haldi) and orange juice. Mix them together to make a paste. Use it as scrub on your face and neck and wash it with cold water.
- Cucumber is best to give cool effects to your skin. It acts as a cleaner and controls skin oil.
- Cleanse your skin before going to bed in routine.
All these tips are suggested by skin professionals and are best to keep your skin glowing even in summer season. These tips prevent our skin from damages in harsh summer season. Pay a little bit attention to your skin and look beautiful.
Commercial facial creams are well known for their restorative qualities like for treatment of wrinkles and pimples. There are lots of companies selling creams and charge hundreds dollars for their cost. Fortunately there are plenty of natural ingredients which are easily available in our houses and with different combinations of these ingredients we can make an effective home made cream without any side effect and extra cost. With the help of different recipes you can make your own skin cream with a surety that you are using a high-quality product which has pure combination of ingredients. Here are some simple recipes for skin care cream.
You Will Need
- 2 Teaspoon Honey
- One half of peach with skin still on
- ½ cup fresh chopped pumpkin flesh
- 1/8 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 egg whites
Put all these things in a blender and blend the ingredients on low speed until it lightly vanquish. The time for blending can vary according to your blender. After blending apply this cream on your skin with out rubbing. You can also apply this cream on your whole body. Leave this cream for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off with light warm water.
You Will Need
- ¼ of an avocado without skin
- 5 drops of almond oil
- Small Bowl
Put 1/4th of avocado in a small bowl and then add five drops of almond oil into the bowl. Crush avocado with back of spoon and mix it with almond oil. Apply this paste on your face where you have wrinkles and leave it on for five minutes. Wash away the avocado cream after five minutes with clean light warm water.
You Will Need
- 1 small white potato
- 2 table spoon unsweetened applesauce
In first step you will peel and cut up one small white potato and put it in food processor. Then add 2 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce in food processor and mix them until they convert in form of pastey cream. Apply this cream on skin under your eyes and cover entire face with a wet warm wash cloth. Leave this cream for 10 minutes and then rinse it with light warm water.
Cucumber is a fruit which belongs to pumpkin family. It has very rich nutrition values and enrich with different vitamins, iron, potassium and phosphorus etc. It is a best natural diet which secretes and promotes the flow of urine. It is equally beneficial in live and pancreatic diseases. Cucumber has perfect combination of different minerals and helps in prevention of many body diseases. You can also use cucumber to enhance your skin beauty because it is very beneficial if you use to put slices of cucumber on your eyes at night then you can get rid from dark circles and under eye wrinkles in the morning. Cucumber can also protect your skin from the effect of sun. It can create tightness in your skin pores and has cleansing effects.
Here is a recipe to get rid of wrinkles and dull skin as well.
- Take a half piece of cucumber along with its skin because the skin of cucumber has several vitamins to protect your skin and cut it into pieces.
- Take all pieces, add them into blender. Now take one egg and mix it in the blender as well and if you like you can also add few drops of lemon juice into blender. Blend all these things for one minute.
- Now your mask is ready and you can use it on your face. Put all mask into a bowl and use this facial mask generously. Try to cover your whole face and leave for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes rinse mask with cold water.